- On sale!
Communication based robot
Bluetooth communication has always been an added advantage to connect with things unphysically. It reduces the electronic accessories to the simplest possible. Bluetooth control robots are one such robot where you can control the robot wirelessly. They not only receive commands from any app but also could be controlled through voice by restructuring the code. It can work well in the range of a normal Bluetooth device which is up to 10 meters. The kit is provided with all the necessary components or basic electronics along with the Arduino with the customized codes. It can easily be built with the help of the instruction manual provided in the kit.
NOTE: The kit comprises of different parts of the model, which needs to be assembled
- DIY kit, learn Play and Build the robot from scratch.
- Simple structure with different parts, easy to assemble.
- Best gift for kids above 10 years
- Ideal for young and old science and robotics enthusiasts.
- No special tools required for assembly, the kit comes with a simple and easy understandable manual for assembling the model.
- Great value for money with great learning outcomes, constructive activity that makes the child think, build and learn the STEM concepts in a simplified structural way
- Eco-friendly, durable, portable, CHILD FRIENDLY.
- Package includes wooden chassis, 2 DC Motors, 1 Bluetooth Module, 2 Wheels, one each of Arduino, motor driver, and power supply card.
- Build Time- 40 mins
- STEM CONCEPTS- principles of mechanical structures, electronics, communication, Bluetooth technology, movement, power, balancing, automation, programming
You might also like