Bug Robot Kit
A switch based robot that follows the direction of the switch pressed and avoids the obstacle that comes in its way by the pump switches that is incorporated with the robot. This robot has no programming needed for it to work. The kit comprises all the necessary components that need to be assembled like batteries, switches, wires, etc., with the help of the assembly manual provided.
NOTE: The kit comprises of different parts of the model, which needs to be assembled
- DIY kit, learn Play, and Build the robot from scratch.
- Simple structure with different parts, easy to assemble.
- Ideal for young and old science and robotics enthusiasts.
- No special tools required for assembly, the kit comes with a simple and easy understandable manual for assembling the model.
- Great value for money with great learning outcomes, constructive activity that makes the child think, build and learn the STEM concepts in a simplified structural way
- Eco-friendly, durable, portable, CHILD FRIENDLY,
- Package includes wooden chassis, 2 DC Motors, 2 Wheels,2 pump switches, a motor driver, and a power supply card.
- Build Time- 30 - 35 mins
- STEM CONCEPTS- principles of mechanical structures, electronics, switches, momentum, movement, power, balancing, automation
You might also like