- On sale!
Hand Gesture Controlled Robotic Car
Radiofrequency is gaining a good name in all fields of science in recent years due to their communication between devices with no direct electrical connection. A simple and easy way of using this Radiofrequency is by using the RF transmitter and Receiver in a robot and making the robot work based on the hand gestures made. The kit is incorporated with all the electronics and parts which are essential to building a Gesture Controlled Robot with a structured understandable manual.
NOTE: The kit comprises of different parts of the model, which needs to be assembled
- DIY kit, learn Play and Build the robot from scratch.
- Simple structure with different parts, easy to assemble.
- Best gift for kids above 10 years
- Ideal for young and old science and robotics enthusiasts.
- No special tools required for assembly, the kit comes with a simple and easy understandable manual for assembling the model.
- Great value for money with great learning outcomes, constructive activity that makes the child think, build and learn the STEM concepts in a simplified structural way
- Eco-friendly, durable, portable, CHILD FRIENDLY.
- Package includes wooden chassis, 2 DC Motors, RF transmitter, and receiver module,2 Wheels, one each of motor Driver, and a power supply card,2 Arduino UNO.
- Build Time- 40 mins
- STEM CONCEPTS- Radio communication, calculations, material science, Arduino, programming, technological concepts.
You might also like