- On sale!
Path Follower Robotic Car
A simple robot designed to follow the specific path run by the customized codes. Designed with basic electronic components like wires, batteries, sensors, etc works perfectly well on the path drawn. The kit comprises all the necessary components which need to be assembled with the help of the instruction manual provided in it.
NOTE: The kit comprises of different parts of the model, which needs to be assembled
- DIY kit, learn Play and Build the robot from scratch.
- Simple structure with different parts, easy to assemble.
- Design your own runway and make the robot follow that path with just a black marker and scale.
- Ideal for young and old science and robotics enthusiasts.
- No special tools required for assembly, the kit comes with a simple and easy understandable manual for assembling the model.
- Great value for money with great learning outcomes, constructive activity that makes the child think, build and learn the STEM concepts in a simplified structural way
- Eco-friendly, durable, portable, CHILD FRIENDLY,
- Package includes wooden chassis, 2 DC Motors, 3 IR Sensors, 2 Wheels, one each of Arduino, motor driver, and power supply card.
- Build Time- 40-45 mins
- STEM CONCEPTS- principles of mechanical structures, electronics, sensors, momentum, movement, power, tuning, balancing, automation
You might also like