Obstacle Avoider Robotic Car
Sensors are the most effective and efficient component in recent technologies, the obstacle avoider robot is a kind of robot that senses the surroundings and avoids any obstacle that comes in its way with the help of sensors by simple programming techniques.
NOTE: The kit comprises of different parts of the model, which needs to be assembled
- DIY kit, learn Play and Build the robot from scratch.
- Simple structure with different parts, easy to assemble.
- Ideal for young and old science and robotics enthusiasts.
- No special tools required for assembly, the kit comes with a simple and easy understandable manual for assembling the model.
- Great value for money with great learning outcomes, constructive activity that makes the child think, build and learn the STEM concepts in a simplified structural way
- Eco-friendly, durable, portable, CHILD FRIENDLY,
- Package includes wooden chassis, 2 DC Motors, 2 Wheels, an ultrasonic sensor, a motor driver, and a power supply card.
- Build Time- 30 -40 mins
- STEM CONCEPTS- principles of mechanical structures, electronics, sensors momentum, movement, power, balancing, automation.
You might also like