- On sale!
Switch Based Robotic Car
A simple and easy structure of a switch based robot that works like a remote-controlled car that is controlled by DPDT switches provided with the kit. The robot uses wired communication through LAN Cables.
NOTE: The kit comprises of different parts of the model, which needs to be assembled
- DIY kit, learn Play and Build the robot from scratch.
- Simple structure with different parts, easy to assemble.
- Ideal for young and old science and robotics enthusiasts.
- No special tools required for assembly, the kit comes with a simple and easy understandable manual for assembling the model.
- Great value for money with great learning outcomes, constructive activity that makes the child think, build and learn the STEM concepts in a simplified structural way
- Eco-friendly, durable, portable, CHILD FRIENDLY,
- Package includes wooden chassis, 2 DC Motors, 2 Wheels,2 pump switches, a motor driver, and a power supply card.
- Build Time- 30 -40 mins
- STEM CONCEPTS- principles of mechanical structures, electronics, switches, momentum, movement, power, balancing, automation, wired communication.
You might also like