Depron Glider Kit
A light aircraft that is designed to fly without an engine which uses different material such as Depron sheets. The five different glider models include F-16, mustang, L-39, Bearcat, and arbalate.
Specifications of five models:
Wingspan: avg 29 cm
Fuselage length: avg 27 cm
Weight: 9 g each
NOTE: The kit compromises the different parts for the model, which needs to be assembled
- Best gift for the children where they can learn, construct.
- Build Time:20- 25 mins
- Ideal for kids above 10 years.
- Great worth for money: Shorter Constructive activity, multiple models available in a single kit.
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable: Depron, lightweight model, fragile
- “NO SPLINTERS” So that your child is protected.
- The model once fixed cannot be disassembled.
- Child-Use Scenarios to ensure long-lasting, multiple playtimes.
- The DIY kit can be easily done by children with minimal help from adults.
- S.T.E.M Concepts: Observational skills, drawing, calculations, aviation, dimensions, aeronautics.
- Glue required to assemble the model( not included in the kit)
You might also like