Tigermoth Static Model Kit
It is a scaled static model that is a replica of existing aircraft that does not fly but can analyze all the concepts of aircraft.
Specifications of the model:
Wingspan : 33cm
Fuselage length: 29 cm
NOTE: The kit compromises the different parts for the model, which needs to be assembled
- Best gift for the children where they can learn, construct.
- Build Time: 60- 65 mins
- Ideal for individuals above 10 years.
- Great worth for money: Shorter Constructive activity, Eco-Friendly,
- Sustainable: Wood, lightweight model, fragile
- “NO SPLINTERS” So that your child is protected.
- The model once fixed cannot be disassembled.
- Child-Use Scenarios to ensure long-lasting, multiple playtimes.
- The DIY kit can be easily done by children with minimal help from adults.
- S.T.E.M Concepts: Observational skills, drawing, calculations, aviation, dimensions, aeronautics
- Glue required to assemble the model( not included in the kit)
You might also like