Low Wing Control Line Model - Build and fly kit
It is a Dynamic model in which the model can be controlled by the metallic wires which are connected by the Bellcrank mechanism.
Wingspan : 90 cm
Fuselage length: 57 cm
Weight: 450 g
- Best gift for the children where they can learn, construct.
- Build Time: 2- 3 hours
- Ideal for kids above 13 years.
- Great worth for money: Shorter Constructive activity, multiple models available in a single kit.
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable: Wood and vinyl Sheets, lightweight model, fragile
- “NO SPLINTERS” So that your child is protected.
- The model once fixed cannot be disassembled.
- Child-Use Scenarios to ensure long-lasting, multiple playtimes.
- The DIY kit can be easily done by children with minimal help from adults.
- S.T.E.M Concepts: Observational skills, drawing, calculations, aviation, dimensions,
- Things required for the model, not included with the kit.
You might also like