Convertible Glider Model
The kit comprises of a solid wing and a hollow wing which has different wing structures, out of which the solid wing model can be converted into a rubber powered glider
Solid Wing Glider
A light aircraft that is designed to fly without an engine that has the wing solid Structures.
Wingspan: 50 cm
Fuselage length: 40 cm
Weight: 21 g
Hollow wing Glider
A light aircraft that is designed to fly without an engine that has the wing Hollow Structures.
Wingspan : 60 cm
Fuselage length: 39 cm
Weight: 45 g
NOTE: The kit compromises the different parts for the model, which needs to be assembled
- Best gift for the children where they can learn, construct.
- Build Time: 60-mins
- Ideal for kids above 10 years.
- Great worth for money: Shorter Constructive activity, multiple models available in a single kit.
- Eco-Friendly, Sustainable: Wood and vinyl Sheets, lightweight model, fragile
- “NO SPLINTERS” So that your child is protected.
- S.T.E.M Concepts: Observational skills, drawing, calculations, aviation, dimensions, aeronautics
- Glue required to assemble the model( not included in the kit)